6 Weeks To Go!

Holy cow...I feel like it's been forever since my last post!  I wish I had more time to write, but sadly school has taken over my life.


Wow so much has happened in the past couple months.  I've grown up a lot, and I feel like I'm becoming a much stronger person.  This semester has been extremely stressful, but I'm more than halfway through it!  I'm really starting to figure out the kind of teacher I want to be, and I feel like I'm much more independent. 


 For the past year I've been in a long distant relationship and I've had to deal with saying goodbye a handful of times.  But I wouldn't have it any other way because I'm so thankful for my boyfriend.  Not being able to see him everyday is hard, and I miss him so much, but when I do get to see him, I fall in love with him all over again.  In the beginning I was really nervous and anxious to be in a long distance relationship, but its really taught me to not take things for granted.  I'm really looking forward to finishing up this semester because after I get through the next 6 weeks, my boyfriend will be home FOR GOOD.  It will be weird to know we can see each other whenever we want to!  But I'm not Definitely something I can get used to! ;)  


Like I said, the past couple months have been really busy with a lot of ups and downs.  When I say ups and downs I really mean there has been a lot of tragedy lately and I'm not sure why.  There have been a lot of deaths in the past month and it scares me because they all seem so close to home.  It seems like when it rains it pours.  I know people pass away all the time, but when they're people near you it's really eye-opening.  It makes me that much more grateful for what I have.  Life is truly a gift and I want to make sure I make the most of it.  Whenever I'm feeling down or stressed, I always think about those that are going through even tougher times, and try to make the best of any situation I may face.  You just never know what life will throw at you, so you might as well live it to the fullest!  


On a happier note, I turn 21 this week!  I'm excited to finally be able to order myself a drink for once!  I'm not a huge drinker, but I definitely love a nice whiskey sour or margarita!  Oh and my boyfriend can finally stop pulling the "you're not 21 yet so you can't drink" card on me. (haha)  You hear that Just?  Once Wednesday comes around, you can't say that anymore!  One thing I have to make sure of is to look decent for my new license picture.  I mean they never turn out anyway right?... but I might as well try.  (ha)  We'll see how it turns out!


I'm going to try to post more often between now and summer break, but the next 6 weeks are going to be hell!  Until next time!...Night World :)


“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”  

Comments

Popular Posts