"Autumn, the years last, and loveliest smile."

It's finally here!  My favorite time of year...Fall!...or Autumn.  Whichever you prefer.

I don't know if it's the burning smell in the air; the orange, red, and yellow color palet that covers the trees; the slight chill that that hits you when you walk outside; or feeling absolutely no guilt while cuddling up with a warm blanket, and a mug of hot cocoa in your hand...


Not to mention I am a Bootoholic.  I love abnormally large sweaters, boots, and scarves.  Okay I can't believe I forgot the BEST part of fall.  HALLOWEEN.  It's like the climax of the season!  What's there not to like about being someone or something else for a day?  To take a step back from your stressful life and let loose for a few hours.  Count me in!


Wait, maybe it's the Halloween decorations that get me excited or planning a night of watching Hocus Pocus and Michael Myers.  Oh I know!...carving pumpkins!  Talk about being 5 years old again.  There is something so innocent yet memorable about carving a face into an oversized vegetable.


Hmm...what else does fall bring?  Oh! Caramel apples and apple cider.  I love both but apple cider is my main go to.  Warm apple cider is even better.  Speaking of, I have a half gallon in my refrigerator right now calling my name and I'm really tempted to walk away from typing to pour myself a glass.

Ah whose kidding?  I am not moving from this love seat.

This is kind of off topic, but not really.  I have always dreamed of having a fall wedding.  I think the color scheme is perfect.  Not to mention the weather is pretty comfortable for the most part.  You and your guests don't have to worry about being over heated and uncomfortable.  I'm not planning my wedding or anything....what?  A girl can dream right?


Anyway, I think you get the point though.  Fall is so rejuvenating.  Its like starting a new chapter in my crazy book called "Life."


I know this post is short, but I just wanted to share my excitement with you!  Until next time.



"Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn."






Comments

Popular Posts