To You

I never thought it would come to this,
the day I feared the most,
my thoughts, so confused, it hurts to breathe,
but my gut tells me this is the right move for me.

I never meant to hurt you,
nor did I ever ask to feel this way,
all I need is some time, some time to figure out,
who I am, what makes me happy, why my heart is having doubt.

I never imagined the pain I'd cause you,
or the pain that one could feel,
you are on my mind every second of every day,
while at night, not only for you, but for us, I pray.

I never said this is the end,
nothing more than time to ponder,
what the future holds I cannot promise, but only hope,
together happiness and love will fill us both.

I never thought it would come to this,

and I wish the pain would expire,
but this is my chance to find myself, even if apart,
never doubt, no matter what, you will always have a place in my heart.


Comments

Popular Posts