The 'One'

"Love is like the wind, 
      you can't see it 
but you can feel it" 


You know how they say you just know when you find that right person; that one person that makes you feel complete; that you can't see your life without or that you can't picture yourself with anyone but them?  The one person that you can't seem to get off your mind;  the one person that you can truly see a future with...


I feel that...and I feel that everyday.  Every morning when I wake up I can't help but smile.  Every night when I go to sleep I can't help but wish you were right next to me.  


It's weird because I can't quite put my finger on it, but my gut tells me this is right.  That you're right...that we are right.  Normally I wouldn't want to tell the world something personal like this, but hell, I can't help myself.  I want the world to know how happy I am; how thankful I am for you.  I always have fun when we're together and you continually make me laugh.  You make me feel so complete.  :)


I was talking to my mom the other day about how much he supports what I love to do, that being playing the guitar and art.  I can't say it enough, but it is so vital for your significant other to encourage you to stay true to who you are and love you for what you do.  They should never want to change you, and if that's the case then you know to kick that person to the curb!  Actually that sounded mean...but in all seriousness you should not be with someone like that.  If that is the case, you're going to be so unhappy and the chances of that relationship continuing are slim.  


Getting back to that "gut" feeling I have, I must say it feels great!  I'm almost positive he feels the same way which is so awesome and I'm really excited to see what the future has in store for us.  I don't know why I said 'he' because you're most likely going to read this (lol), so let me rephrase that statement...I'm almost positive YOU feel the same way.  I told you this the other night but I'm going to say it again..thank you for loving me for exactly who I am.  You have no idea how much it means to me when you ask me to play you a song on my guitar.  It's crazy how the simplest things can sometimes mean the most.  


Babe, please promise me one thing...that you will NEVER change who you are.  I love everything about you; your corny one-liners; your amazing family; your "big nose big toes" traits (haha); your dramatic impressions of people; how you swear like a sailor; etc...Might sound weird but all of that makes you you!


Well I could honestly keep typing about my success I've been having in the 'love' department these past few months, but for the sake of those who read this and their sanity, I'm going to stop.  But I will end this post with a few last words...to my favorite boy in the world...


I love you so much...like from here to the moon much!  


okay enough of that mushy stuff.  Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts