Where does the time go?

Gosh I have really mixed feelings about this time of year...


One moment I'm so excited and ready to go back to school and get back into the swing of things, but at the same time I'm stressed out to the max!  I mean don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to start another awesome year of college, but there is so much that needs to be done before I can even start.  Everything from the home decor to getting class supplies and papers signed.  I just have so much to do in so little time.  


But out of all of the things I need to do before school starts, the one that I'm dreading the most is having to say goodbye to my boyfriend when he leaves in a week for school.  I know circumstances could be a lot worse, but just knowing I won't be able to call him up and say I'll be over in a little bit really sucks.  I mean 8 hours away is a long drive...BUT I am very blessed to say that he will be visiting halfway through the semester.  :)  I think the fact that I truly love him as much as I do makes me that much more willing to make "us" work.  What we have going for us is way too amazing to let go.  


I was thinking about all of the people I've met in my life and how each person taught me something new.  That just when I thought I knew it all, someone comes into my life and teaches me a lesson.  Then I started thinking about all that I have gone through to get to him.  Yes, I went through many ups and downs, but it was all worth it because it led me to 'you.'  It's crazy to think how close we were at one point, and looking back I would have never guessed we would be together now.  I'm so happy to say we are though and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I don't mean to make this post all lovey dovey and what not, but I'm going to. (ha)  You leaving has been on my mind a lot recently, and as much as I try to act like it doesn't bother me, it does.  I can't read too much into it or else I'll get upset.


But we still have 1 week to be together before you leave, and even though I'm fighting a cold right now, selfishly, I want us to spend as much time as we can together.  And I want you to know that I will always love you no matter the distance...as corny as that sounds...it's true!  You make me the happiest girl in the world and even when I'm not with you, you still put a smile on my face.  I always have fun with you no matter what we do.  We could honestly be laying down just talking and I would be totally okay with that.  I always look forward to seeing you and I'm so proud to call you my boyfriend.  You have yet to do anything that completely turns me off so kudos to you (haha).  I just feel like I can be myself with you and you love me for the girl that I am.  You encourage me to do the things I love to do and that means more to me than you'll ever know.  I know I've told you this before, but don't EVER change.  I adore you and everything about you.  You have a huge heart and when you say you love me, I believe you.  Okay, okay...I'll stop spilling my heart out to the cyber world.


When you leave next week, I'm not going to think of it as a goodbye, but as a see you later.  


I love you.


"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further form the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts