I'm Back :)

So I knew it had been awhile since my last blog entry, but geez I didn't realize it has been since November!  These last few months have been so busy, to say the least.  I honestly don't know where the time goes.


Hmm...where do I even start?  Well Christmas break was awesome.  I didn't want it to end!  I think it was one of the best breaks I've ever had!  I got to spend so much time with my boyfriend, his family, my family, and friends.  There's nothing better than celebrating the holidays with the ones you love.  My anxiety was barely there all break which felt amazing!  It was so nice to just enjoy every second of my break without having my thoughts running into a million directions.  Being with my boyfriend was the best though.  He and I had a blast together over break, so saying goodbye again was hard.  Although I handled it MUCH better than when he left back in October.  I didn't even cry this time!...Okay maybe once.  But hell, that's a big improvement from the last time he left. (ha)  Being with my loved ones over break really made me think about how blessed and thankful I am to be surrounded by such amazing people.  I definitely had a few of those moments where you catch yourself smiling at absolutely nothing.  You know, when you can't help but be happy just thinking about where you are in your life.


I never realized how crazy in love I am with my boyfriend until Christmas break rolled around.  Seeing him for the first time in 8 weeks literally made my heart skip a beat.  I know it sounds mushy, but I fell in love with him all over again during break.  He knows how to make me laugh and I can't help but still get nervous when I'm around him.  He makes me feel so special and I am just so extremely blessed to have him in my life.  I miss him so much when he's gone, but I can't wait to see him in a month!  He's my motivation.  He's my everything.


School started 3 weeks ago and I must say it is going to be a stressful semester.  I've been warned about this semester in my major, but nothing can really prepare you for it.  I'm on top of all of my work though and I stay organized so I think I'll survive. :)  I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it!  Once summer rolls around, I'll officially be a senior in college, which completely blows my mind!  I honestly don't feel old enough to be a senior. (ha)  I'm really excited and ready though to finish school and start a new chapter in my life.


Being that it's 12:00 am and I have to student teach early in the morning, I'm thinking I should probably end my post here.  I want to talk more, but I know I'll regret it tomorrow morning once I hit the 'snooze' button 5 times before actually getting up.  Until next time!


Goodnight*


"Love is a friendship set to music."

Comments

Popular Posts