Day 5*




It's almost 8:00 pm on day 5 of my recovery and I can't believe I'm already going onto day 6! This week has gone by so fast! I woke today feeling the same as I have these past few days. I had a headache and I was dizzy, but my bruising has definitely improved. My left eye has barely any bruising under it, just some yellowing. My right eye is still pretty dark but my natural skin color is showing through the bruise more today though! I can also see a huge improvement in my breathing. Despite have tubes in my nose, I can breathe so much better than I could before my surgery. When I was playing my guitar a few minutes ago, I found myself breathing through my nose! That never happens! I can only imagine how much better my breathing will be once these tubes are removed. If only Wednesday could come faster!! I am nervous about having everything removed though! I have heard horror stories about how painful the removing of the packing or tubes can be. Then again, everyone has a different pain tolerance. I'd like to think I'm a pretty tough cookie. :) **If anyone is thinking about getting their nose fixed, I say go for it! You might feel uncomfortable for a week or two, but think about all of the years you get to spend comfortably and confidently in the future. It is well worth it, but just make sure you do your research and find the right doctor for you. It is a life changing surgery, and is not something to take lightly.**

Comments

  1. I nose that you were looking forward to this surgery! I am glad the doc did a great job, and didnt buger it up! I nose that its snot pretty right now, but I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts