Random Convo

I hate that feeling when you wake up and your head feels like a bowling ball.  Like it weighs 50 lbs.  I definitely felt like that this morning and it sucked.

I'm surprised I haven't been sick more this semester though.  I mean it is already week 8 and this is the first time I've been sick since Junior year.  Not too shabby huh.  I figure it's that time of year.  When the leaves fall, and the air gets crisp and cold.  I'm sure my body is thinking, "What the hell are you doing to me?"  It's probably all wacky and thrown off.  Okay enough sick talk.  I'm starting to sound like a hypochondriac.  Moving on!


So I've been finding myself watching the Lifetime Movie Network on a daily basis.  I don't even bother changing the channel because LMN always has the best movies!  Completely dramatic,  entertaining, and sometimes true.  I think LMN is the best thing since sliced bread...at least for women.  Random?  I know right.  I have it on right now though, which is why I brought it up...naturally.


Gosh I want to hang out with my boyfriend right now.  He probably wouldn't want to being that I'm sick but I miss him.  Even though I saw him over the weekend, I'm always thinking about him.  I'm just so proud of him and how motivated he is to find a job.  I find it super attractive that he is so driven.  Thinking back to where we were a year ago, I can't imagine seeing him every 8 weeks.  I guess at the time it didn't seem bad because we didn't have a choice, but now I miss the kid after a couple days!  I can't help but enjoy every moment with him because I'm truly not 100% me without him.  This is going to sound so cliche and sappy, but he completes me...oh my gosh, that sounded so cheesy.  LOL  It's true though.  He is my best friend and my sweetheart, and I love him very much! He always knows how to make me laugh and I definitely believe laughing is the best medicine!  :)  


Hmm...what else is going on in my life?  Oh!  I'm trying to find an internship right now, and let me tell you, the process is a pain!  There are so many papers to fill out and interviews to have, and then you have to wait to have a background check done...it's a lengthy process.  I'm excited though because next semester I'll be interning and only taking two classes so it's going to be a nice way to end my college career before graduation!  Graduation.  I like that sound of that!  I can't believe I will be walking across that stage, getting my diploma, in 7 months.  BANANAS.  Time sure does fly.  I keep saying I can't wait to have a real job and be out of school, but I know once school ends and I'm out in the real world, I'm going to be wishing I was still in school.  It will be very bittersweet.  I mean I'm going to get my masters , but it's not going to be the same.  I guess I just need to enjoy every second of college while I can!


So Halloween is coming up and I can't wait!  I'm a big fan of the Hunger Games, book and movie...I'm a nerd...I know.  But I decided to be Katniss, the main character from the series, for Halloween.  I even bought the Mocking Jay pin. LOL  It's going to be awesome.  She's a badass, and who wouldn't want to be a badass?  


Oh so I went to see a movie over the weekend, Sinister, and I have to vent about something. I don't know about you but I feel like most people know not to talk during a movie...especially in a theater.  Well the girl sitting next to my boyfriend must not have gotten the memo because she wouldn't shut up.  I don't mean to sound rude, but movies are like 10$ now-a-days and the last thing I want to hear throughout my movie is an obnoxious chick being a chatty Kathy.  Being that it was a scary movie, there were some jumpy parts where everyone would scream, including chatty Kathy...but when the movie ended, what did she yell out?  "That movie was so DUMB!"  I'm thinking to myself, you were scared the entire time!  It was just really annoying.  I felt bad that my boyfriend had to sit next to her.  LOL  Anywho, I just felt the need to share that unnecessary story.  


I know this is a super random post and I'm all over the place, but I just have a lot on my mind. :)  I could probably type more but I'm hungry and I need to shower.  Until next time!


-A



P.S. Did you see that space jump stunt that guy pulled off the other day?  So crazy!  ok bye!

Comments

Popular Posts