7 Month Post-op



January 10th was my 7th month post-op and I have been meaning to post updated pictures! This past Friday I went to see my surgeon and had a bunch of "after" pictures taken. They are going to be sent to me via e-mail along with my before pictures, so once I recieve them I will post them asap.

I couldn't be happier with my results! Having this surgery was the best decision I've ever made. It really changed my life and I can't thank my family enough for supporting me, let alone doing this for me. I love you guys so much and you will never truly know how grateful I am to have been given this opportunity. I couldn't ask for a better support system. :)

Throughout this whole process I've learned that if you want to do something for YOU and only YOU, then go for it. No one else's opinion should matter and ultimately your happiness comes first.

I've never been one to follow the crowd. I mean what's the fun in that? Embrace being unique and realize that you should never do something, such as getting a surgery, for anybody else but yourself. I never liked my nose and the fact that it gave me breathing trouble didn't make the situation any better.

I'm sure there are some people out there that might not agree with my decision to receive Rhinoplasty, but I don't let that affect me. I know I made the right decision and I encourage those who are thinking about receiving cosmetic surgery to go forth with it as long as you're doing it for yourself. Confidence and happiness are beautiful things. :)


Comments

Popular Posts