Ta and Da


The moment I've been waiting for has finally arrived! My plastic surgeon sent me my before and after pictures from my Rhinoplasty. Although the pictures of my nose before I had the surgery are embarrassing, to say the least, I am so happy with my results! Clearly getting this surgery was the best decision of my life and I'm so blessed to have such supportive family and friends. I love you guys more than you'll ever know! I can't thank my family enough for doing this for me and they will never know how much I appreciated it. <3

It's amazing what a difference a little tweak here and there did to my profile! My nose looks so much more proportionate to the rest of my face. The thing I love the most though is the fact that my new nose look so natural. It looks like the nose I was supposed to have, as silly as that sounds. I couldn't be happier! :) Bye bye broken nose!

Comments

Popular Posts