T-minus 3 Days

3 finals down, 1 to go.


It's hard to believe that I'll be living in this dorm for only 3 more days.  
Where has this year gone?


I'm beyond excited for summer though!  It will definitely be bitter-sweet leaving my sophomore year behind me and moving on with my life.  I had such a great year, but I have a feeling my junior year will be even better.  Right now I'm just focusing on summer and I plan on enjoying every moment of it.


I can't wait to see my friends!  I've missed them so much.  It's weird, I feel like I have two lives. One being here on campus with all of my friends, and the other back at home with the people I've been friends with for years.  I'll definitely miss all the friends I've made here but I'll see them in the fall!  I'm ready to catch up and be with my friends back home.  I can't wait to see my boyfriend either.  You know who you are and the anticipation has been killing me these past 2 months!  I know you feel the same way and I'm happy to say that I'll be with you in a week. :) I'm already so excited/nervous to see you, so I can't imagine how epic it's going to be next week!  I'm BEYOND stoked.  <3  


I look forward to starting my job as well.  It will keep me busy that's for sure!  I'm also hoping my best friend Virginia can fly up to visit.  That would be the icing on the cake.  All I can say is that this summer is going to be a good one.  Actually scratch that, it's going to be a GREAT one!  


3 days Amanda...3 more days!  (sigh..)


Oh and to top it all off, I'm getting my tattoo finished a week from today!  I can't wait to see the finished product!  I finally showed my Dad what I have so far the other day...let's just say he's not too fond on the idea of tattoos, but I thought he took it pretty well!  He just kind of stared at it and shook his head. (lol)  I'm not looking forward to the pain though.  Ugh.  It wasn't too bad for the first hour I got tattooed last time, but after two hours of lying there, I was hurting pretty badly.  No pain, no gain right?  It will be worth it in the end.  It's going to look so beautiful!  (Kudos to my tattoo artist, *Sean Kelly*)


This is such a random post by the way.  Usually I blog about life lessons or love or something, but I really just feel like talking about how I'm feeling at this very moment.  With that being said, I'm listening to Champagne Supernova by Oasis right now and I swear this song never gets old!  The '90s really had the best music.  Everything from The Verve to Nirvana to Smashing Pumpkins and Radiohead.  I could honestly listen to '90s music over and over and not get sick of it.  I am a '90s baby and a proud one at that! (haha)


This is completely off subject, but Prince William and Kate got married this week and I can honestly say their wedding was so beautiful.  She looked stunning in her custom made gown and William looked handsome as ever in his uniform.  They truly make a great couple and I hope they stay happily married.  It was really cool being able to watch history in the making.  Now Harry just needs to find himself a bride!...cough cough ME cough....I'm just kidding!  I found my prince already.  :)  


Another thing that happened this week was apparently Osama Bin Laden was killed.  I guess DNA testing was done on him and it was confirmed it was him that was killed.  I am so glad his life was finally taken, and I think every other American feels the same way, but he would still be alive if it wasn't for our troops risking their lives for us overseas.  I thank each and every soldier that is fighting for our country from the bottom of my heart.  I don't know what we'd do without brave souls like you.  Y'all are truly heroes. 


Geez, a lot has gone on this past week!  I guess that's what life is all about though and I'm sure the future has plenty more where that came from.


I don't think I got to mention how happy I am with everything in my life.  My second year of college is about to be over, summer is right around the corner, I get to be reunited with my best friends and I'm in love.  What more could I ask for?  Life is good.


Until next time.

Comments

Popular Posts