Time Flies

Saying goodbye was one of the hardest things to do,
because I knew 7 weeks would pass by before I could see you.
Didn't know the time would fly, no I didn't have a clue,
I've been counting down the days; we're down to only a few!


Anticipation is getting the best of me, I can't wait any longer,
but despite the wait and distance, I feel our love getting stronger.
Each day that passes I feel my heart growing even fonder,
My life without you is a thought I can't even ponder.


They say you just know when you find 'the one,'
and I finally understand where they are coming from.
Every time I think of you, my hearts beats like a drum,
I know this is just the beginning, there is so more to come.


I love everything about you and the man you are,
especially how you make me laugh even from afar.
The impact you have on me has made a forever scar,
and will continue to grow as long as we never part.


A week and 1 day is what stands between you and me,
and I'm already feeling nervous and a little anxiety.
For the past few weeks, this feeling has been on repeat,
but I smile just knowing how soon we will meet.


Baby, you're a beautiful person, you're more than a dime,
your witty humor, smile, and love get me every time.
I've fallen so hard for you, that's a fact not a lie,
every second of every day, you are always on my mind.


I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts