Until Next Time

Wow what a great weekend.  It was full of so many emotions that I’m officially wiped out!  I wouldn’t have it any other way though.  Seeing my boyfriend for the first time since summer was amazing.  I absolutely loved spending time with him and his family.  They honestly make me feel right at home when I’m with them and it’s so comforting.  I laughed a lot this weekend and I shed many tears.  It was such a bittersweet visit because as happy as I was to be with him, in the back of my mind I was always thinking about the limited time we had together.  I knew we only had a couple days to enjoy with each other so saying goodbye was really hard last night.  I’ve been crying off and on because even though I’ll see him in about 7 weeks, I realized this weekend that I can’t see myself without him.  He constantly makes me laugh and says the funniest stuff.  I feel so much more complete when I’m with him, as corny as that may sound.  I almost feel as if a piece of me is missing whenever he leaves.  I know it all sounds so mushy and exaggerated but I really do mean it.  I think it’s going to be an emotional week but I have a feeling once next week rolls around I’ll be able to focus better and the time will pass by faster!  Especially once November is here…because I have so much coming up in school that must get done before the semester is over.  I rarely cry so I feel like I’m not only really emotional because of my boyfriend leaving, but also because of stress that’s been building up.  I must say, it feels good to just let it all out.  I think my babe leaving was the trigger to the waterworks.  Anywho, it’s time for me to get back into my schedule and kick ass this second half of the semester.  I keep telling myself that all of this hard work and all of these emotional moments will all be worth it.  I need to stay focused right now and think about why I am even doing this…so I can have a great education and become a teacher…and so I can have a wonderful future with my babe.  He is what drives me to be the best I can be.  He is my motivation.  

Comments

Popular Posts