2 days until surgery!

It's in the early hours of Sunday morning, and I am so excited for my surgery (which is on Tuesday)! I have been waiting to get my nose fixed for years. A bump on the bridge of my nose started to show in middle school, and that's when I knew that someday I wanted to have my nose corrected. When I was younger, I had a few incidents where I hit my nose, and even though it never bled, I knew I damaged it. I'm getting this surgery for two reasons: one being that I am very insecure about its size and shape, but most importantly because it effects me in my everyday life. I have a hard time breathing out of it, and there is constantly pressure on my nose. It even hurts to wear my sunglasses or eyeglasses! I can hardly believe the time has finally come! It is honestly a dream come true, and I'm so thankful I am able to do this now while I'm young. Thank you so much Mom and Dad! This means more to me than you'll EVER KNOW!

Comments

Popular Posts