Day 3*



It's already Thursday night and I'm doing great! I woke up this morning with no swelling, but bruising under my eyes. Some of the bruising under my left eyehas actually started to fade! I heard the 2nd and 3rd day of recovery are the worst, but I guess I've been lucky because mine hasn't been too bad!~ I've been sleeping A LOT and have been taking it easy. I cannot wait until next week when I can get my splint off and my packing out! I almost had my first sneeze last night, and I about panicked!! Luckily the sensation went away. Most of the bleeding has subsided, so I don't have to wear my nose drip. I haven't taken many painkillers today, except for a Tylenol or two. I'm not having much pain at all. My nose just feels like I have a lot of pressure on it. *Everyone has been so supportive and helpful through this whole process! All of my family and friends have been wonderful and I appreciate everything they've done for me!! Yesterday one of my best friends, Emily, stopped by with some beautiful flowers and dessert, and later that day my next door neighbor, which happens to be Emily's Aunt, came over with some delicious chocolates! Today a good family friend of ours and his 2 sons, who I babysit for, stopped by with a bundle of yummy popsicles!~ My family has taken great care of me, as well as my boyfriend Mike! Thanks you guys! :) I'm anxious to see how much of my bruising goes down by tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts