Day 6*

Day 6...That feels good to say. Going into my surgery, my goal was to make it through the first 3 days because those are the most intense days. I'm beyond thrilled knowing that in 3 days my nose will finally be revealed!! It might sound silly, but this is something I've waited for for so long for and I can't contain my EXCITEMENT! :) I woke up feeling pretty good today. My bruising is getting better each and every day. I finally sneezed today and I thought I was going to have a heart attack!!! I could feel it coming and I panicked! I was just praying that it wouldn't hurt or that my tubes wouldn't come flying out! Thankfully that wasn't the case, and it was painless. I actually drove for the first time in a week over to Mike's house...not that it's a far drive. It's about 2 streets away, but still! It felt good to get out of the house. The weather was awesome today too! There isn't too much that has changed since yesterday, but I hope all you dads out there had a wonderful Father's Day!!! I'll post some pictures tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts