Day 4*

I just devoured a piece of cheesecake that Mike brought over not too long ago. His mom made it and it was DELICIOUS! Besides that, I've been resting a lot today. I'm thinking all of the medications I'm taking are making me tired. I didn't get much sleep last night but I'm making up for it today!~ I finally went outside today to get some fresh air! The weather is so beautiful! I hate being cooped up inside though, but I know it will all be worth it in the end. I feel the same as I did yesterday, but I don't have any pain, just A LOT of pressure on my nose. I have a headache as well but I can't complain because I know I could be feeling a lot worse. It's frustrating when I have an itch under my splint though! I can't do anything about it, but ignore it. I just keep looking forward to the day I get my splint and packing removed! My bruising went down a little bit since yesterday especially under my left eye. My right eye is making progress slowly but surely. Most of my bleeding has subsided, but I just keep a piece of gauze with me at all times in case my nose starts to drip. I was able to look inside my nose today with a flashlight, and I can already see a huge difference. I used to have a lot of unnecessary catiledge and tissue inside my nose, but Dr. Guyuron removed a lot of it to improve my breathing. I can also see what looks like tubes or straws inside my nose to keep my nasal passages open. They're also there to keep my septum straight. I still can't believe I'm going on day 5 of my recovery. I remember talking about getting my nose fixed someday when I was in middle school, and I'm beyond thankful that I was able to do it finally. Time sure does fly! I will definitely post a few more pictures tomorrow. Hopefully my bruising will go down even more! :) One of my best friends, Lissa, is going to stop by soon for a little visit, and I can't wait to see her!~

Comments

Popular Posts