Less than 48 hours until surgery!

I can't believe I'll have my new nose in less than 2 days! It's so surreal. I'm definitely getting nervous but very excited at the same time! If you're wondering who is performing my surgery, his name is Dr. Bahman Guyuron. He specializes in Rhinoplasty and was recommended to me through a family friend, who is actually one of the anesthesiologists that works in his office. The surgery is going to be performed at the Zeeba Surgery Center in Beachwood and everyone that works there has been wonderful! I guess my biggest fear is being put to sleep. I've been put under once before, but it has been awhile. I'm not just recieving Rhinoplasty but also a Turbonectomy and Septoplasty. The Rhinoplasty is cosmetic, while the Turbonectomy is to remove enlarged pieces of bone and cartiledge to improve my breathing. The Septoplasty is to correct my septom, which is severely deviated. Dr. Guyuron plans on removing the hump on the bridge of my nose, as well as straighten my nose. I'm just hoping for an easy recovery! For the first few days, I basically have to rest in bed and watch movies. Luckily I have my family to keep me company, as well as my boyfriend Mike! Hopefully I'll have a few visits from my friends too :) I'll post a few before pictures of my nose tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Sweetie, you are going to do great because you are such a positive, strong girl, and you will heal quickly! You've been extremely patient over the years and now your day has come! I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts