Post splint removal*

I woke up today with bruising under my eyes still, but luckily I went to Ulta (make-up store) and bought an awesome concealer! That is what I used in my pictures I posted of my new nose yesterday :) I'm just so happy with my results! I think I'm still in shock at the fact that this is my nose, and I will have it forever. It's so surreal! I finally showed my dad my nose tonight. He was out of town when I got my splint off. He loved it and is very pleased with how everything turned out! I also went to dinner with my girl friends to celebrate my nose, and everyone was awesome. I seriously have the best friends in the world! They're so supportive and they make me feel great! Thanks you guys! It was nice being able to get out of the house too! I've been cooped up inside for way too long!! Tomorrow night my family and I are going out to a nice restaurant downtown to celebrate all that has been happening for our family, including Jenn's new job, my mom starting real estate, and my nose* Ill put up more pictures once my bruising goes down. :)

Comments

  1. Amanda, you are beautiful, and and have always been beautiful inside and out. You've been a trooper, sweetie! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts